MSU Bond Learning Center
The Christopher S. Bond Learning Center is a 40,000-square-foot addition to the Darr Agricultural Center at Missouri State University. The Center provides students with state-of-the-art classrooms and laboratory spaces, as well as a large event and banquet space that can be used by the Springfield community.
AVANT ACOUSTICS provided the following services:
- Audio-visual and sound reinforcement system design
- On-site system commissioning
AVANT ACOUSTICS designed instructional technology systems for:
- The conference room with videoconferencing capabilities
- A laboratory space with computer/video projection
- A distance learning classroom
- A large tiered classroom with lecture capture and distance learning functionality
- A multipurpose banquet hall and meeting space
The banquet hall can be subdivided by the use of operable partitions into as many as six meeting spaces, with system control through wall-mounted and wireless touchpanels.
The systems for all of these spaces may be remotely accessed and controlled for maintenance, troubleshooting, and user assistance from anywhere on the campus network.
Location: Springfield, MO
Facilities: Banquet Hall, Classrooms & Conferences Spaces
Client: Missouri State University
Designer: Robert G. Ledo